Financial Analyst, Corporate Headquarters – Norcross, GA
OFS Fitel, LLC, a leading manufacturer of Optical Fiber has an opening for a Financial Analyst located at our corporate headquarters in Norcross, Georgia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Case preparation, financial calculations, analysis and presentations to Senior and Executive Management Teams. Monitor and track approved capital expenditures and work with the R&D and Business Development groups to improve business case preparation for investments
- Fixed Assets: Prepare &
analyze monthly Fixed Asset projects, activity vs. plan.
Prepare consolidated PP&E analysis by location.
Coordinate the annual physical asset verification and accompanying
- Budgeting and Forecasting Process: Assist in
the coordination and consolidation of various annual and 3 year plan
budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Monthly Book Close: Includes consolidation and preparation of the Income Statement for all domestic and international locations. Assist in preparation and distribution of a detailed corporate results reporting package. Prepare and distribute a cost of goods analysis and explanations
- The preparation & posting of various journal entries and associated reconciliations as needed
- Perform all work in accordance with all of the internal and external audit requirements of the position
- The Accounting Process is not stagnant, continuous process improvements are encouraged and expected
- BA degree in Accounting is required
- Minimum of 3 years accounting and financial analysis experience is required
- Prior experience in results & analysis is required
- Advanced skills in Excel are required
- SAP knowledge/experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – expresses self well – both written and orally
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently
- Strong team player
Working at OFS means having the opportunity to realize ideas, experience innovation and discover new solutions for the future. In addition to our dynamic work environment, OFS offers a competitive salary and benefits program including medical, dental, vision and a matching 401(k) plan.
OFS Fitel, LLC, a Georgia based global company, is an equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: Only those candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.