Senior Software Developer – Sturbridge, MA
The candidate will operate in a fairly complex, high paced environment requiring a strong understanding and experience developing custom applications with ASP.NET C# and C#.NET. The applications will have integration points with with ERP systems (BPCS/SAP) and a SQL Server production tracking system so the candidate must have experience with ERP systems and integration techniques. There will be collaboration opportunities both locally and globally across several different functions. The candidate will be expected to assess the requirements, design and develop the best approach to automate the communication and integration between systems and produce a user-friendly web based application.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 7+ years of professional experience in dynamic IT environments working with ASP.NET C# applications and tools, including TFS
- Experience developing custom C# applications required
- Solid experience in development of ASP.NET C# web form applications and Web API web services required
- Knowledge of integration with ERP (SAP or BCPS preferred) required
- Experience with SAP desired
- Experience in manufacturing or other 24/7 transaction environments desired
- Strong experience required with databases, particularly MS SQL and Oracle
- Experience with developing reports with SSRS is desired
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to work independently and within teams. Communication and building comradery are key in our highly collaborative environment
- Experience and knowledge of MVC applications, console applications, and web design a plus
- Functional skills include strong experience with MS Visual Studio 2010 or higher with ASP.NET C# and in building web services interfaces using Microsoft Web API and following industry standards such as REST, JSON and XML
- Experience with AS/400 and/or RPG is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is a plus
- Experience with Visual Basic is a plus
- Knowledge of at least one integration tool such as Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or BizTalk and integrating with ERP, EDI, or BI systems a plus
- Knowledge of Siemens WinCC is a plus
- Knowledge of LabVIEW is a plus
- Experience with an Agile or Project Management environment is a plus
All interested candidates, who possess the skills and experience to be successful in this position, can submit their resumes, to include salary information using the link below.
Note: Only those candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.