OFS, located in Sturbridge, MA, is a world-class leader in the manufacture of optical fiber. Working at OFS means having the opportunity to realize ideas, experience innovation, and discover new solutions for the future.
- Update training records and medical records in SharePoint
- Gather and input data needed for annual AAP including applicant tracking
- Assist in the preparation and revision of HR Standard Work
- Assist in planning and preparations for the Annual Wellness Fair and Summer Picnic
Education & Skills
- College student currently enrolled in a degree program related to the field of Human Resources
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Customer service oriented
OFS, a Georgia based global company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Interested, qualified candidates may apply in person or forward resumes to: Human Resources, OFS, 50 Hall Rd, Sturbridge, MA 01566. You may email for fax your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-347-8668.
Note: Only those candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.