OFS is ready to help solve the bottleneck in central offices, or wire centers, with exceptional cables and connectivity products. The existing installations usually have fiber distribution networks that were installed to support only high-capacity interoffice traffic, with much of the fiber feeder applications (digital loop carrier) having only been deployed over the last few years.
The traffic of data and information grows exponentially every year, stretching central offices existing installations to the limit. Since in many cases fiber growth for most offices has been greatly underestimated, the forecasted growth for fiber in the loop applications over the next 10 years is likely to place an immense strain on the management of the fiber networks within the wire centers. OFS is ready to help solve the bottleneck with exceptional cables and connectivity products that were specifically designed for central office networks.
To learn more, download our FTTH Solution Ordering Guide for Central Office and Data Centers brochure.
Fiber products associated with this application:
- AccuRibbon® Optical Ribbon
- AllWave FLEX ZWP Single-Mode Fiber
- AllWave® ZWP Fiber
- LaserWave® 550/300 Fiber
Cable products associated with this application:
- AccuRibbon® DC TL Outdoor/Indoor Cable
- AccuRibbon® DC Toneable Cable
- Fortex™ DT Loose Tube Cable
- PowerGuide® All-Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) Cable
- Riser Rated ACCUMAX® Distribution Cable
Connectivity products associated with this application:
- Fiber Optic Splice Shelves
- Fiber Optic Termination Shelf
- LC Single-Mode Adapter
- LC Single-Mode Connectors
- MPO Fanout Module
- SC Multimode Connectors