Fiber Optic Medical Technology by OFS
With more than 30 years of experience in designing and manufacturing fiber optic products and solutions for the medical industry, OFS today continues to innovate in this area, working closely with its customers to help bring life-saving, life-enhancing medical technology to market.
From the glass preform to the optical fiber and cable design to the finished probe assembled in a low-bioburden room, OFS’ engineering and manufacturing expertise help make vision and custom design a reality.
OFS is ISO13485 certified, follows good FDA Good Manufacturing Practices, and tests fibers to USP Class VI standards and ISO10993 for biocompatibility and traceability.
Dedicated to Medical Standard
- ISO 13485 certified, FDA registered
- Low-bio-burden assembly rooms
- USP Class VI Optical Fibers and Fiber Optic Cables
- Biocompatibility Test to Support Customers
- Various cables constructions & connectors
- Standard or customized testing (both physical & optical)
Medical Applications We Support