At OFS, customer satisfaction is our highest priority. This dedication to our customers begins with a commitment to quality. Whether it involves developing innovative technology or providing field support, we strive for continual process improvement, always focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers.
More than merely an end result, quality is also a mindset. Our long-term quality commitment begins with executive endorsement and continues throughout the company.
To achieve continuous improvement, OFS adheres to a Quality Policy that calls for every employee to pursue total customer satisfaction. Our commitment to “Quality at Every Step” is evident in our products, our processes and our work environment.
Certified to ISO 9001 since 1993, the OFS continuing compliance with this standard spearheads our quality system by supporting the design, production and servicing of our products. A number of OFS global locations are also certified to TL 9000, a telecommunications-specific set of requirements based on ISO 9001. This certification ensures that all participating telecommunications suppliers fall under the same guidelines and helps distinguish “best-in-class” manufacturers and suppliers.
Several OFS locations are also certified to ISO 14001, the globally recognized standard for environmental management systems (EMS). ISO 14001 certification demonstrates our commitment to environmental concerns and a system to monitor, manage and improve our performance.
The OFS specialty photonics manufacturing operation in Avon, CT, is certified to ISO 13485. To maintain certification, this facility must provide environmentally-controlled, low-bio-burden rooms for hygienic manufacturing, and build products to meet USP class VI standards. The specialty photonics quality system also adheres to FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
While industry standards are a critical component of our quality system, the OFS commitment to quality began decades before industry certifications. Our culture of quality stretches back to the birth of American quality control standards at Western Electric.
Today, OFS embraces a long history of core values – including innovation, organizational learning, valuing people and diverse needs and management by actionable metrics. These values continue to inform our uncompromising commitment to providing our customers with the highest quality, leading-edge products, both today and into the future.
- Avon, CT – AS9100 and ISO 9001 Certification
- Avon, CT – ISO 13485 Certification
- Augsburg, Germany – ISO 9001 Certification
- Augsburg, Germany – ISO 14001 Certification
- Augsburg, Germany – ISO 50001 Certification
- Brondby, Denmark – ISO 9001 Certification
- Carrollton, GA – TL 9000 Certification (Cable)
- Carrollton, GA – TL 9000 Certification (Optical Connectivity Solutions)
- Carrollton, GA – ISO 14001 Certification (Cable) (new certification to be posted soon)
- Carrollton, GA – ISO 9001 Certification (Cable)
- Carrollton, GA – ISO 9001 Certification (Connectivity Solutions)
- Norcross, GA – ISO 9001 Certification
- Somerset, NJ – ISO 9001 Certification
- Sturbridge, MA – ISO 9001 Certification
- Voronezh, Russia – ISO 9001 Certification (Management System)
- Voronezh, Russia – ISO 9001 Certification (Quality Management System)
- Voronezh, Russia – ISO 9001 Certification (Quality Management System – Russian Text)
- Voronezh, Russia – ISO 14001 Certification (Environmental Management System)
- Voronezh, Russia – ISO 14001 Certification (Environmental Management System – Russian Text)
- Voronezh, Russia – ISO 14001 Certification (Management System)