We’re your trusted American fiber optic cable and connectivity manufacturer.
Leading Manufacturer of Optical Fiber & Fiber Optic Cable in the USA
- Norcross, GA
- Carrollton, GA
- Avon, CT
- Somerset, NJ
- Sturbridge, MA
Fiber Solutions for your Rural Network
See Our Optical Fiber and Fiber Optic Cable Being Made In The USA
We take pride in our commitment to domestic manufacturing. Our optical fiber and optic cables are produced in the United States, and we support the goals of the Buy America Act’s domestic preference requirements. By choosing our products, you support local industries and contribute to the growth of rural America.
Why Choose Our Optical Fiber and Fiber Optic Cables?
- Unmatched Expertise: With years of experience in the industry, we are proud to be a leading fiber optic cable manufacturer in the USA. Our team of experts is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of engineers, technicians, and planners like you.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: We leverage advanced manufacturing techniques and cutting-edge technology to produce optical fiber and fiber optic cables of the highest quality. Our commitment to research and development enables us to stay ahead of the curve and deliver products that exceed industry standards.
- Customized Solutions: We understand that every project has unique requirements. That’s why we offer a range of customizable fiber optic cable solutions. Whether it’s fiber count, cable design, or specific performance attributes, we can tailor our products to match your project’s exact specifications.
- Reliability and Performance: Our fiber and fiber optic cables are built to deliver reliability and performance. From high-speed data transmission to robust signal integrity, our cables ensure seamless connectivity, even in the most demanding environments.
- Keeping America Up to Speed: We support the goals of the Build America Buy America Act. By choosing our optical fiber and fiber optic cables, you not only receive top-quality products but also contribute to the growth of domestic industries and the development of rural America.
- Experience: Our AT&T Bell Labs heritage has made us a leader in optical fiber, fiber optic cable, and optical connectivity production in the United States since 1977. Millions of miles of our optical fiber and fiber optic cable have been deployed across America by leading service providers and utilities of all sizes.
- Distinguished Customer Service: Our extensive U.S. based technical and engineering support is highly rated. We also work closely with our customers and have been co-innovating with companies like yours for decades.
An OFS Fiber Broadband Success Story: Sandy, Oregon
Learn how Fiber Broadband has impacted the City of Sandy, Oregon. OFS helped deploy a turnkey Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) network in the City of Sandy, Oregon. This network brings 1 GB/s broadband service to approximately 3,500 residents via SandyNet, the internet service provider (ISP) owned by the community and operated by the city since 2003.
Explore Our Resources:
- Broadband Equity Access and Deployment (BEAD) Funding: On June 26, 2023, the Department of Commerce announced funding for each state, territory and the District of Columbia for high-speed internet infrastructure deployment through the BEAD program—a $42.45 billion grant program created in the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and administered by the Department of Commerce. You can learn more by reading Fact Sheet: Biden-Harris Administration Announces Over $40 Billion to Connect Everyone in America to Affordable, Reliable, High-Speed Internet.
- Build America Buy America Act: The Build America Buy America Act enacted as part of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act on November 15, 2021, established a domestic content procurement preference for all Federal financial assistance obligated for infrastructure projects after May 14, 2022. The domestic content procurement preference requires that all iron, steel, manufactured products, and construction materials used in covered infrastructure projects are produced in the United States.
- MadeinAmerica.gov: Learn more about the Buy America Act and the domestic preference requirements for infrastructure projects. Visit MadeinAmerica.gov for valuable insights and additional information.
- NTIA/Department of Commerce BABA Website: The National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), along with the Department of Commerce, provides further details on the Build America, Buy America Act. Visit the NTIA/Department of Commerce BABA website to access official resources and stay up-to-date with the Act’s provisions.
- USDA BABA Website: The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) offers comprehensive information on the Buy America Act and its impact on federal financial assistance. Explore the USDA BABA website to find specific guidelines and waivers related to procurement activities.
Award Winning Optical Fiber
OFS is a world-leader in the design and manufacture of single-mode optical fiber for applications including transcontinental, regional, metropolitan, home/business access, FTTx, and in-building fiber optic systems. The OFS Single-mode Optical Fiber Selection Guide for terrestrial applications is a quick reference guide for a general understanding of OFS single-mode fiber types and applications. This guide describes several families of OFS fiber and provides recommendations for single-mode fibers used in Outside Plant (OSP) as well as Indoor (Premises, Enterprise) applications.
The OFS single-mode product portfolio includes optical fibers optimized for middle mile and last mile infrastructure projects:
- AllWave® Optical Fiber is a ITU-T G.652.D standard single-mode fiber. AllWave PLUS Zero Water Peak (ZWP) Optical Fiber provides seamless splicing and can be used everywhere from long haul to shorter reach in-building applications. Some of these fibers are also G.657 compliant.
- EZ-Bend® Optical Fiber is a ITU-T G.657 Bend Insensitive single-mode fiber.
Why OFS Fiber?
Award Winning Fiber Optic Cables
We have a rich history of fiber optic cable innovation that continues today. OFS invented fiber optic ribbons, was the first to bring gel-free outside plant products to market and was the first manufacturer to make rollable ribbons in the US.
Rollable Ribbon cables enable faster splicing and restoration. Rollable ribbon cables combine the density of loose tube cables with the splicing capability of traditional ribbons. OFS rollable ribbon cables drive the next generation of fiber optic deployments.
Rollable Ribbon cables enable faster splicing and restoration. Rollable ribbon cables combine the density of loose tube cables with the splicing capability of traditional ribbons. Our rollable ribbon cables drive the next generation of fiber optic deployments.