OFS products are used in electrical substation automation applications. The GiHCS® Industrial Cabling Solution enables Ethernet speeds for electrical substation automation and control. Competitively priced and designed for minimal environmental impact, this cabling solution allows for reliable connectivity, high bandwidth, and optimal performance in power generation, transmission, and distribution automation processes.
Our GiHCS, LSZH/OFNR Riser Rated Industrial Cables and Crimp & Cleave LC and SC connectors and termination kits provide other distinct advantages in substation automation. Like all optical fibers, they are immune to EMI/RFI and can offer lightning protection in an all-dielectric design. These fibers are also much lighter than traditional copper cables and enable more secure data connections.
- Electrical Substation Automation – LC Connector
- GiHCS Industrial Networking Solutions with LC Crimp & Cleave Technology
- Electrical Substation Automation – SC Connector
- Electrical Substation Automation – SC Crimp & Cleave Termination Instruction Manual
- GiHCS Industrial Networking Solutions with SC Crimp & Cleave Technology
- Electric Utilities – LC, SC, V-Pin and ST Connectors